Thursday 30 April 2015

Spanish Quiz

This event was so unplanned for. Our Spanish teacher, came up to us in the morning and asked if we would like to participate in a Spanish quiz in Dublin on that very day. I was thinking, its TY, take a chance and do something different, so.... I did.

At 5 o'clock, we all met up at the school and went on a bus heading to Dublin. On our way there, we stopped by the school KH. I had no idea they were coming with us, which was also another thing that was unplanned for that day. I felt a bit intimated though, because KH won last year and I just literally signed up on the day, not ready at all. But ah well, YOLO right?

When we arrived at the place, we saw other schools and everyone looked like they knew so much Spanish. We sat at our designated table and got ready for the quiz.

the quiz itself, was also unplanned for. I thought the quiz was general Spanish, but no. It was totally different. I felt so unprepared and a bit bad about myself. But I tried to lighten up my mood and think of this as a fun quiz and not think too much of it. I ended up enjoying the quiz even though, we weren't the best but fortunately, we weren't the worst either. We got a lunch break and got free crisps and a can of drinks. I enjoyed that best. A girl gotta have her food.

KH ended up winning. The way back home was pretty fun. Our bus turned into a party bus and we got pizza on the way back.

The whole experience was quite lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment