Thursday 14 May 2015

Scifest Part 2

Due to the fact, our group got through to the next round of Scifest, we were invited to go to Scifest which was being held in the Tallaght IT University. 

When I walked into the building, I was overwhelmed by all the schools in the building. I went to go to the notice board to see where our group was going to set up. Our number was 111. We had some troubles trying to actually find our spot but after a few minutes of wandering around, we found it. We went to hang up our posters and not even minutes after we did, our first judge came to our table. I was super nervous and I messed up a bit on my words. But when our second judge came, I was more relaxed and our group said more than we did at first. Sometimes, we had difficulty on deciding if it was a judge coming to us because the judges weren't labled, so it was hard to tell which one was a judge or not. Some teachers came to us and I thought they were judges and I ended up laughing about it because they would assure me, they weren't. 

Unfortunately, our group didn't win any prizes but luckily one of the students in our school did. The whole experience was worthwhile and I'm glad I got to participate. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment