Thursday 21 May 2015

Xtreme Activities!

For our last TY activity together, we went to do Xtreme Activities. It was really fun and I had a great time. We did all sorts of things. From zip lining to scary obstacle courses.

My favourite activity was the obstacle courses. They were high up and so it was a bit intimidating to look down and see how high up you were. At one point, I felt like I was going to scream because I didn't realise my fear of heights. But then I realised that I was attached to the rope and I wouldn't fall, so that helped ease my fear. We did the second level and the third level. The third level was even higher than the second one which I thought would have been more scary but in fact it was more fun.

We also did rock climbing, trust excercises. The trust excercise was when some of us had to hold a rope attached to a person and make sure they didn't fall off. Others were doing the actual activity. They had to stack plastic boxes on top of each other in 10 minutes and see how high they can get. It was funny to watch them because some were screaming that they would fall off.

Unfortunately, we didn't get to spend the whole day there. We had to leave at around 1:30. But we got to go to Liffey Valley for our lunch.

It was a great day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment