Thursday 7 May 2015

Swim A Mile, With A Smile :)

On Wednesday 6th 2015, we went to the National Aquatic Centre in Blanchardstown. It was a fun day. The swimming pools were huge and it was a same that we couldn't go on the slides or tour the place around. I know I'm going back there.

We had to swim a mile and we had a choice if we wanted to do it by ourself or get into a group. I felt like I couldn't possibly do 64 laps by myself, so I got into a group. When my group was finished swimming our first mile, we decided to swim another one.

I love swimming but I really need to work on my swimming skills. I was like a snail swimming. Everyone was passing me and I was there trying to catch my breath after every second like a dog. The water was only a meter deep.... And I was told that I was splashing the water like a seal.

After we finished with our swimming, we were brought to the Blanchardtown shopping centre. We had our lunch there and spent the rest of the day walking around.






No comments:

Post a Comment